Name: Coenzyme Q10
Other Name: Ubiquinone 10
CAS No.: 303-98-0
EINECS No.: 206-147-9
Molecular Formula: C59H90O4
Molecular Weight: 863.36
Melting Point: 48~52 ℃
Production Process: Fermentation
Appearance: Yellow crystal powder
Mesh size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Specification: 10%, 20%, 40%, 98%
Stability: See light easy to decompose
Main Function: Antioxidant, Anti-aging
Main Application: Be used in beauty products and health products
Healthy Care Coenzyme Q10 (Referred to as Co Q10) is a vitamin-like substance widely distributed in human bodies, concentrated especially in heart tissues. it's a substance that helps provide energy to cells in all oxygen-breathing organisms and the only natural nutrition sold on the market with the function of activating cell respiration and anti-free radical oxidation. Known as the “protector of the heart” and the “magic nutrient”. Coenzyme Q10 performs well in heart care, anti-aging, anti-fatigue and immunity enhancing. The amount of Coenzyme Q10 has already been taken as an important indicator of good health in Europe and the US.
Coenzyme Q10 is also named Ubiquinone, chemical name is 2,3-Dimethoxy-5-Methyl-6-Decaprenylbenzoquinone, it is a fat-soluble organic quinone compound widely existing in the living body, playing an important role in generating energy and improving vitality. It is a component of the electron transport chain in the mitochondria and participates in aerobic cellular respiration. Therefore, widely used in pharmacy, cosmetics and health products.
Coenzyme Q10 is yellow crystal powder, odorless, tasteless, easily soluble in chloroform, benzene and carbon tetrachloride; soluble in acetone, ether, petroleum ether; slightly soluble in ethanol; insoluble in water or methanol. It will be decomposed into red substances in the light.
1. Helps protect the heart. Coenzyme Q10 helps provide adequate oxygen for the heart muscle and prevents sudden heart attacks, especially when the coenzyme Q10 plays a key role in improving myocardial hypoxia;
2. Protecting the skin Long-term use of Coenzyme Q10 can effectively prevent skin aging and reduce facial wrinkles;
3. Anti-fatigue. Coenzyme Q10 maintains a healthy state of cells, so the body is full of vitality, energetic, and full of brains. The biological activity of Coenzyme Q10 mainly comes from the redox properties of its anthraquinone ring and the physicochemical properties of its side chains. It is a natural antioxidant and cell metabolism promoter produced by the cell itself. It has the function of protecting and restoring the integrity of the biofilm structure and stabilizing the membrane potential. It is a non-specific immune enhancer for the body and therefore exhibits the excellent anti-fatigue effect;
4. Anti-cancer. Research shows that Coenzyme Q10 has the anti-tumor effect, clinically have a certain effect on advanced metastatic cancer.
1. Anti-aging: The decreased immune function of increasing age is the result of free radicals and free radical reactions, coenzyme Q10 as a powerful antioxidant alone or in combination with Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) in combination inhibited the free radicals and cell receptors on immune cells differentiation and activity of microtubule-associated modification system, strengthen the immune system, delay aging;
2. Anti-fatigue acute and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS): Body of non-specific immune enhancer, so show excellent anti-fatigue effects, coenzyme Q10 cells to maintain a good health condition, so the body is full of vitality, energy, brain
3. Beauty: Long-term use of coenzyme Q10 to prevent aging skin and light to reduce wrinkles around the eye, as coenzyme Q10 can penetrate into the skin growth layer of oxidation of reduced photon in tocopherol can start the help of specific phosphorylation of tyrosine kinase to prevent oxidative damage to DNA, inhibition of UV irradiation of human dermal fibroblast collagenase expression, protect the skin from injury, has significant antioxidant, anti-aging effect;
4. Comprehensive treatment of cancer: Coenzyme Q10 for the adjuvant treatment of clinical disease following Cardiovascular diseases, such as viral myocarditis, chronic cardiac insufficiency. Hepatitis, such as viral hepatitis,
subacute hepatic necrosis, chronic active hepatitis. It can reduce the radiation and chemotherapy cause some side effects.