Product Name: Glutathione Powder
Product Name: L-Glutathione, Reduced Glutathione
CAS No.: 70-18-8
EINECS No.: 200-725-4
Molecular Formula: C10H17N3O6S
Molecular weight: 307.32
Melting Point: 189~192℃
Appearance: White Powder
Solubility: 100% water soluble
Grade: Cosmetic Grade, Medicine Grade
Main Function: Skin Whitening
Main Application: Cosmetics industry
Glutathione is a tripeptide containing a gamma-amide bond and a thiol group, which is composed of glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. Exist in almost every cell of the body.
Glutathione helps maintain normal immune system function and has antioxidant and detoxifying effects. The sulfhydryl group on cysteine is the active group and it is easy to interact with certain drugs (such as paracetamol) and toxins (such as Free radicals, iodoacetic acid, mustard gas, lead, mercury, arsenic, and other heavy metals) combine to have an integrated detoxification effect.
Glutathione has a wide spectrum of detoxification and can be used not only as a drug but also as a base material for functional foods. It is widely used in functional foods such as anti-aging, anti-immunity and anti-tumor.
Therefore, glutathione can participate in biotransformation, thereby converting harmful poisons in the body into harmless substances and excreting them from the body.
Also helps maintain normal immune system function. Two forms of reduced and oxidized forms, and under the physiological conditions, the majority of reduced glutathione.
Reductase catalyzes the interconversion between two types. The enzyme's coenzyme is NADPH provided by the bypass metabolism of pentose phosphate.
1. The most prevalent amino acid in the bloodstream and involved in more metabolic processes than other amino acids;
2. Plays an important role in the human body's biochemical defense system and has many physiological functions;
3. Converted to glucose when more glucose is required by the body as an energy source;
4. Also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right pH range;
5. Powder assists in maintaining the proper acid-alkaline balance in the skin and is the basis of the building blocks for the synthesis of RNA and DNA;
6. Not only eliminate free radicals in the human body, also improve human immunity, maintain health and resist aging;
7. A strong protective effect against radiation and radiation-induced leucopenia;
8. Also protect hemoglobin from oxidation by hydrogen peroxide, free radicals, etc. so that it can continue its normal ability to transport oxygen.
1. Clinical medicine:
(1) To protect the liver, detoxification, inactivation of hormones, and to promote bile acid metabolism and help absorb fat and fat-soluble vitamins digestive tract;
(2) Anti-allergy, or inflammation caused by hypoxemia in patients with systemic or local, can reduce cell damage and promote repair;
(3) To improve the course of certain diseases and symptoms as adjuvant drugs. Such as hepatitis, hemolytic disease, and keratitis, cataract and retinal diseases, such as eye disease and improve vision;
(4) Easy to speed up the metabolism of acids in the excretion of free radicals, which play a beauty skin care, anti-aging effect.
2. Food additives:
(1) Added to pasta, to make manufacturers reduce the time of bread to the original one-half or one third, and serve to strengthen the role of food nutrition and other features;
(2) To add to the yogurt and baby food, the equivalent of vitamin C, can play a stabilizing agent;
(3) To the meat and cheese and other foods, have enhanced the effect of flavor.
3. Beauty products:
(1) Prevent the infiltration of Los tyrosinase in order to achieve the purpose of inhibiting melanin formation;
(2) On eliminate wrinkles, increase skin elasticity, shrink pores, lighten pigment, the skin has an excellent whitening effect;
(3) Glutathione as the main ingredient in cosmetic products in Europe and the United States was welcomed over the decades.