Product Name: Monk Fruit Juice Powder
Other Name: Monk Fruit Concentrate Powder, Monk Fruit Concentrate Juice Powder, Concentrate Monk Fruit Juice Powder, Luo Han Guo Juice Powder, Luo Han Guo Fruit Juice Powder
Type: Natural Fruit Powder
Appearance: Light brown yellow powder
Solubility: 100% water soluble
Specification: Spray Drying
Mesh: 80 mesh
Grade: Food Grade
Main Function: Beverage additive
Main Application: Fruit juice, Fruit drink
Sample Service: Free sample 30~50g
Monk Fruit Powder raw grew and harvested from in the Guangxi China, this rare fruit has an incredible sweetness and is often processed for use as a sugar substitute. It's a completely natural new sweetener, unlike stevia and other ordinary sweeteners. It has a positive effect on blood glucose and helps to ease damaged pancreatic cells. It's the first and only sweetener available that’s great safe for diabetics, hypoglycemics, and anyone who wants to significantly improve their diet.
1. Monk fruit powder is easily soluble in water without any sediment. The monk fruit extract contains 80% or greater Mogrosides. Mogroside is 130~280 times sweeter than cane sugar and is low in calories. It's a stable, non-fermentable additive ideal for diabetics.
2. Monk fruit powder contains high amounts of amino acids, fructose, vitamins and minerals. It's often used in traditional Chinese cooking for flavor and nutrition.
1. Applied in food field: monk fruit juice powder is often made into juice or other solid drinks, desserts and baking food etc in the market;
2. Applied in health product and pharmaceutical field: monk fruit powder is used in the health products to nourish brain, protect liver and improve sleep quality;
3. Applied in cosmetics, monk fruit powder is used to promote skin metabolism and make skin more tender and firm.