Product Name: Strawberry Powder
Other Name: Strawberry Juice Powder, Strawberry Fruit Powder, Strawberry Fruit Juice Powder, Spray Dried Strawberry Powder, Spray Drying Strawberry Powder, SD Strawberry Powder, Strawberry Spray Dried Powder.
Type: Natural Fruit Powder
Appearance: Pink-red fine powder
Active Ingredient: Vitamin
Solubility: 100% water soluble
Specification: Spray Drying
Mesh: 80 mesh
Grade: Food Grade
Main Function: Beverage additive
Main Application: Fruit juice, Fruit drink
Sample Service: Free sample 50g
The strawberry plant is in the genus Fragaria. Strawberry fruit is rich in nutrition which is known as the “Queen of Fruits” It rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, pectin, cellulose and other nutrients. In particular, the content of vitamin C is 10 times higher than that of apples and grapes. The strawberry fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. Strawberry fruit powder is used with fresh strawberry juice as materials and is made by advanced spray drying process. It is nutritious has great benefits for human health and widely used in preserves, fruit juice, cake, ice creams, milkshakes, and chocolates.
1. Strawberry powder contained vitamin material, with the protection of eyes and liver function;
2. Strawberry powder on gastrointestinal and anemia have some nourishing conditioning effect;
3. Strawberry powder can prevent scurvy addition, the prevention of atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease have a good effect;
4. Strawberry powder is rich in tannin content in plants, in vivo absorption and prevent the absorption of carcinogenic chemicals, have the anti-cancer effect.
1. Applied in food field, the strawberry powder is widely used as functional beverage additive and food additive;
2. Applied in health product field, the strawberry powder has owned the function of strengthening the stomach, promoting digestion and preventing postpartum syndrome.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, the strawberry powder is frequently used in preventing coronary heart disease and angina pectoris.