Product Name: mogroside sweetener
Latin Name: Siraitia grosvenorii
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Used Part: Fruit
Grade: Healthcare products
1. The Monk Fruit Extract sweetness and color hardly change under 0~180 centigrade.
2. The Monk Fruit Extract sweetness hardly changes under PH 2~9. under PH4.5, it gets to the most sweetness.
1. Traditional Chinese medicine for colds, coughs, sore throats, gastrointestinal disorder, as well as a blood purifier;
2. Contains 80% or greater Mogrosides. Mogroside V 55% is about 265 times the sweetness of sucrose and low in calories. It is a stable, non-fermentable additive ideal for Diabetics;
3. Contains high amounts of amino acids, fructose, vitamins, and minerals. It is also used in traditional Chinese cooking for flavor and nutrition. Cooking or baking does not affect the flavor or sweetness of it;
4. It is a versatile natural sweetener, suited to replace artificial sweeteners such as aspartame. Works well in beverages, baked foods, nutritional foods, diet foods or any food product that requires either a low to no carbohydrate sweetener or low to no calories.
1. Mogroside V is used as a natural sweetener, contains few calories;
2. Mogrosides are often used as a substitute for sugar by the beverage and food industry;
3. Also acts as a potential anti-inflammatory for the lung airway, widely used in medicine.